Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Good Day I Guess

Today was a tough work day, but food wise I managed to do pretty good.  I ate 100% from whole foods today.

Breakfast:

The yogini juice - this was celery, kale, chard and spinach I believe.  It was terrible.  I think whoever made it made a mistake. I'm definately going to try something different tomorrow
Vanilla chobani w/ flax granol
1 cup of mixed berries

Lunch:

Spicy terriyaki salmon
Roasted butternut squash

Snack:
Apple
2 cups mixed berries
1 cup of organic popcorn that a coworker started snacking on them then left by my computer.  I think I ate that cup before I knew it was there.  Once I realized, I removed the bag from my work area.

Dinner:

Mix of hot and cold salad bar items (the roasted garlic is the best!) 
Chocalate chip cookie - past its prime

Maybe tomorrow I can fit in some exercise?

No comments:

Post a Comment