Monday, January 31, 2011

Grocery Shopping on a Business Trip

I need to set up my day tomorrow to be successful.  There is a Whole Foods on the drive from my hotel to the office, so I think stopping there first thing in the morning is the plan. 

Shopping list:
  • Juice - supposedly they will create your own juice and they juice the fresh veggies right there.  I gotta try this
  • Yogurt - siggis, fage, chobani (never tried) or some other tasty and fancy schmancy single serving yogurt
  • Granola
  • Berries - I love the overpriced fruit.  It's so beautiful and tasty. 
  • Hummus - I have heard a rumor about black bean hummus, gotta try this
  • Cut up veggies - carrots is really all I want.  I really don't like baby carrots, but I might need to just get over it. (no peppers!)
  • Lunch - sushi or a salad or something that I can pull out of a fridge and enjoy later in the day

I think I will stop by Whole Foods again on my way home and hit up the salad bar for dinner.  I just gotta get excited by these healthy foods again! 

They need to make a whole foods rewards program.  They have frequest flyers points for airlines, starwood for hotels, now need need something for the frequent whole fooder!

No comments:

Post a Comment