Sunday, January 16, 2011

Things to think about

I recently read a great blog post here.  Lorrie asks herself some important questions.  Questions I have been thinking about off and on for a while now. 

These are the questions:
  • How am I going to lose this weight?
  • What am I willing to sacrifice/change in order to make it happen?
  • Am I ready?
  • Why is weight my struggle?
  • And finally: WHY do I want to lose weight?
Intrinsically I know that I want to lose weight, but I think working logically through these questions will help me get to a place where my actions start to better follow my goals. 

So I think in the interest of posting something (I never seem to have too much time for one post), I will be answering these questions one at a time over the next week or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment