Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Frustrated

I am so frusterated with myself.  I want to be healthy and fit.  I see myself as something I am not anymore.  I see myself as an athlete that should be able to just pick up and do anything new.  But the truth is I am way too heavy to do many things!  Ugh. 

I'm traveling this week and working very long hours.  Once I finally get out of the office, I just want to buy lots of food and go eat it in my room alone.  I don't know why, but I really need to fix this. 

I'm going to make a serious effort on focusing on eating healthy food tomorrow.  I need to remind myself that this is important very important. 

I am going home late tomorrow night and flying out Saturday morning for a mini vacation, then heading strait back to work Tuesday night.  So I wont be home for a serious bit of time until a week from tomorow.  So I have a good week + to work on keeping healthy eating a priority even when on vacation or an expense account (and over worked)!

No comments:

Post a Comment