- Juice - supposedly they will create your own juice and they juice the fresh veggies right there. I gotta try this
- Yogurt - siggis, fage, chobani (never tried) or some other tasty and fancy schmancy single serving yogurt
- Berries - I love the overpriced fruit. It's so beautiful and tasty.
- Hummus - I have heard a rumor about black bean hummus, gotta try this
- Cut up veggies - carrots is really all I want. I really don't like baby carrots, but I might need to just get over it. (no peppers!)
- Lunch - sushi or a salad or something that I can pull out of a fridge and enjoy later in the day
I think I will stop by Whole Foods again on my way home and hit up the salad bar for dinner. I just gotta get excited by these healthy foods again!
They need to make a whole foods rewards program. They have frequest flyers points for airlines, starwood for hotels, now need need something for the frequent whole fooder!